In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “Agreement” means these Terms and Conditions together with the terms of any applicable Purchase Order.
- “Buyer” means DSPWorks Automation And Wireless Network Solutions Private Limited, B-616, Damji Shamji Corporate Square, Laxminagar, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai 400075
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trademarks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable;
- “Purchase Order” means the standard Buyer document which includes or is attached to a statement of work describing the goods and/or services to be provided by the Supplier and which provides a maximum value payable by the Buyer to the Supplier;
- “Supplier” means the organisation or person/s who supplies goods and/or services to the Buyer;
- “Supplier Personnel” means any employee or contractor supplied by the Supplier to provide services.
Price and Payment
- The price and any taxes and expenses for the goods and/or services shall be as specified in the Purchase Order.
- An invoice shall be made available by the Supplier to the Buyer in accordance with the terms set out in the Purchase Order. The Buyer shall pay for the goods and/or services at the end of 90 days from the receipt of the invoice or as mentioned in the Purchase Order. Under no circumstances shall the time for payment, be of the essence of the Agreement.
- The Buyer shall not be responsible for any expenses, charges or price other than those set out in the Purchase Order. The price mentioned in the requisite Purchase Order shall be the full and final payment for the said Purchase Order and the items included therein.
- If the parties agree that the Supplier is to provide goods and/or services or resources in addition to those specified in a Purchase Order, then such agreement will be reflected in a separate/modified Purchase Order, which is deemed incorporated into this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, once a Purchase Order has been agreed by the Buyer the price for the goods and/or services shall be fixed until the complete execution of the said Purchase Order by the Supplier.